This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for slnewbie.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
If you subscribe to the blog via email, you will receive notices of new posts and we do not use your email address for anything else.
Your comments informations are used only in comments. Your email will never be public. More info:
Gravatar service privacy: https://jetpack.com/support/gravatar-hovercards/#privacy
Comments privacy: https://jetpack.com/support/comments/#privacy
Comments likes privacy: https://jetpack.com/support/comment-likes/#privacy
We use « cookies » on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse individually cookies before their installation. You can also regularly delete the cookies of your terminal via your browser. Do not forget to parametrize all the browsers of your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers.).
The configuration of every browser is different, you will find below the main sites of help to the configuration according to your browser:
- Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_EN&locale=en_EN
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
The main assistance sites to the configuration according to your smartphone:
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Android : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
- Blackberry : http://help.blackberry.com/en/blackberry-q10/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Windows Phone : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-EN/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
The recording of a cookie in your terminal is essentially subordinated to your will, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices which are offered to you by your browser software.
Many of the cookies we use are only set if you are a registered WordPress.com user (so you don’t have to log in every time, for example), while others are set whenever you visit one of our websites, irrespective of whether you have an account.
Publishers’ opposition modules
You can also choose to deactivate Google cookies Analytics, directly by going to the following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?%20Hl=en
Cookies we use on this website
|Here you find the names of the cookies you might receive.||Here you find the name of the company who delivers this cookie.||Here you find some info about what does this cookie and why we use it.|
|Flickr by Yahoo.com||Shows pictures from Flickr.|
|Google Ads||Improves and delivers advertising.|
|Google Analytics||Collects anonymous data from visits.|
|eucookielaw||slnewbie.com||Stops showing the cookie banner after you accept for 180 days.|
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for « https » at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.