When you are new to Second Life, a good advice is to look into fashion blogs online, and search for freebies. Free items are offered by creators in Second Life in their stores or in special event locations. Some creators even keep a freebie section in their main store, like Sn@tch or Bare Rose that I am introducing here. I tend to avoid freebie centers. Often ugly spamming places with poor content and annoying marketing policies.
What am I wearing ?
Group gift 0L$ : Lelutka hair (free group, no fee to enter)
- [LeLutka]-DUCHESS HOLIDAY set GIFT – Hair and hat (meshes)
Freebies (0L$) :
- :::Sn@tch Shining Eyes (Green)::: (Freebies section on the right of the store)
- Overlow Poses – Pack Gift 5 (1) (Online marketplace)
- Bare Rose ::: B@R ::: Mini Beni Kimono, Mesh (Freebies section, use teleporter)
Default Avatar :
- Amy – Shoes (mesh) / Maria – Skin, shape and lashes / Elisabeth – Glasses (mesh)
Location of the pictures :
Do you like it? Oh maybe you found something you would like to share? I would be very happy to know! Please let me know in the comments what you gifted yourself!